Starting Over--

Shalom Ya'all!

Oops! Starting over with a modified address due to a mix up with the Google accounts! There is probably a reason why I don't normally DO blogs! Still seems confusing to me.

In any event, time is moving on quickly and both Elder Peter and I are working against the clock it seems to get ready in time.

If you got my email today, you know about the wonderful additions in donations that are filling the extra suitcase. I am so glad to be able to bring encouragement in practical ways as well as relationally and spiritually! I have discovered another artist among us. Carol J. from the U.P. sent some knit hats and beautiful paintings, the work of her hands. Jann's worship banner arrived safely, apparently having gotten out of Arkansas ahead of the storm. If I can, I will try to attach some pictures soon! The beautiful scarves and stuffed animals arrived from Theresa in Texas, also ahead of the storm, thankfully!

Four more days, and one of them is a joyful Shabbat to anticipate before getting on the plane away from all of this snow!

Thanks for your patience through my blog mix up...
More to come, Yeshua willing!

watching and praying,
Barb

Monday, May 9, 2011

Looking Back at the trip to Kenya

Shalom!

I am adding this blog to our website and thought perhaps some people are like me are inexperienced with blogs.

It is easiest to scroll down over to the right side where there is listing of all the posts. The newest post is always listed at the top, so one needs to read it from bottom to top to take it in chronological order.

I have just seen some of the pictures from Dr. Hollisa Alewine, Joan and Brenda's recent visit to provide Creation Gospel Trainers Training and it does make me "homesick" in a way to see them all again! 

The home assembly building in Limuru






People have commented that it must have been frightening to go alone to see people I didn't really know in person in Africa. I would be lying if I said it didn't have its moments!  But in the end, the safest place to be IS where YHWH directs us, yes?

United in prayer in Him,

Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snow

Snow
Snowy De Pere a few days before departure!