Starting Over--

Shalom Ya'all!

Oops! Starting over with a modified address due to a mix up with the Google accounts! There is probably a reason why I don't normally DO blogs! Still seems confusing to me.

In any event, time is moving on quickly and both Elder Peter and I are working against the clock it seems to get ready in time.

If you got my email today, you know about the wonderful additions in donations that are filling the extra suitcase. I am so glad to be able to bring encouragement in practical ways as well as relationally and spiritually! I have discovered another artist among us. Carol J. from the U.P. sent some knit hats and beautiful paintings, the work of her hands. Jann's worship banner arrived safely, apparently having gotten out of Arkansas ahead of the storm. If I can, I will try to attach some pictures soon! The beautiful scarves and stuffed animals arrived from Theresa in Texas, also ahead of the storm, thankfully!

Four more days, and one of them is a joyful Shabbat to anticipate before getting on the plane away from all of this snow!

Thanks for your patience through my blog mix up...
More to come, Yeshua willing!

watching and praying,
Barb

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Setting up the blog

Greetings, again!

There are certainly a lot of options here I didn't see last May.

I added a few that may be helpful as we go:  a Psalm for the Day, a world clock to check time of day differences, a converter for distances:  though it looks to me as though this could get very cluttered very quickly!

As I am sitting in the "garazhay" office here I am hearing the wind howling around outside -- it looked like this outside my front door earlier today.  




More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snow

Snow
Snowy De Pere a few days before departure!